To get in on the group breaks you have to be on the GROUP BREAK EMAIL LIST. To get on the list email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating you want on the list. You will then receive emails in the future about new breaks.
Group Break Rules:
1. Please make sure you understand how the group breaks work before signing up for one.
2. I will randomize teams and names live on Breakers.TV right before the break takes place. This way the people watching LIVE will know what team they have before the break. If you can't watch the break live, you will still see the whole process under YouTube before you watch the break.
3. Each list, team & names, will be randomized according to the number on the die that we roll. For example: if we roll a 5, then we will randomize the TEAMS side 5 times and then the PARTICIPANTS NAMES side 5 times. Then match each list up and that will be your team for the break.
4. Remember group breaks are designed to be fun and entertaining....... but sometimes you will not receive a card. In any group break any team can hit big or not.... that is the luck factor of what team you randomly get and what cards are pulled from that break. But none the less they are very fun, for you have no idea what you might or might not get.
5. I will be using the First Name & the last 2 or 3 letters from your Last Name as your USER-NAME. IE my Payment name is Chris Justice. I would use Chris Jus as my USER-NAME. This will save a lot of time on setting up the names and printing labels, because a lot of people use a different payment name, versus their real name.
6. 99.9% of the time, all of your cards from a group break are shipped out the same day of the break. I take pride in always staying as late as I have to make sure people get their cards shipped out the same day.
Group Break Card Rules:
1. Every single card except standard base is shipped, (Unless the base is of a nicer quality: IE Triple Threads, Tribute and etc. All of those base cards ship). That means, inserts, parallels, rookies, serial #d cards, autographs & relics are all shipped. The only thing that is not shipped is the standard base cards. To ship the standard thin, super common, base would take extra time to sort and shipping would be much more expensive.
2. If you own 51% of a multi-way card or more then you get the card without randomizing it.
3. If someone doesn't own 51% of a multi-way card then it will be randomized to all teams on the card
4. If a multi-way card is valued at over $250, I will contact the owners before randomizing the card. I have to take a guess at value, when I pull it.
5. If you would like the rules for a 'Serial #d' break, then shoot me an email and I can send that to you.
6. Have fun :D
Q. "How do I checkout and pay with MO or Check?"
A. All Money Order or Check orders must be emailed to me at email@example.com. I will confirm your order via reply email. Then you mail the check or money order to the address under the "About Us" page. Once received you will be notified and emailed a tracking #.
Q. "What forms of payment do you accept?"
A. Our preferred methods of payment are Credit Cards & PayPal. If you would like to send Money Order or Cashiers Check, we will accept that, but the order will be delayed. We will have to wait for the check to clear our bank before shipping.
Q. "Do I have to pay sales tax?"
A. If you live in North Carolina you will have to pay 7 % Sales Tax.
Q. "How much is shipping for 1 box? How much is shipping for multiple boxes?"
A. Shipping cost varies from $3.95 & up based on weight & supplies. ***Remember***if your total purchase values over $250 then shipping will be absolutely free!!!
Q. "Do you ship internationally?"
A. Shipping to all countries varies depending on what country it is going to & the weight. You will need to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with what you would like to order and your location. I will email you back with a shipping quote for that order.
Q. "Which shipping methods do you use?"
A. As of right now all shipping will be done via UPS or USPS Priority Mail/First Class!
Q. "When do you ship my package?"
A. If you place your order before 4:00 PM ET Monday-Friday, your order will usually ship out the same day. Orders placed on the weekend will ship out first thing Monday...excluding Holidays.
For video breaks, 99.9% of the time, all of your cards are shipped out the same day of the break. I take pride in always staying as late as I have to make sure everyone gets their cards shipped out the same day.
Q. "How long does it take to receive my package?"
A. The shipment takes between 1 and 4 business days depending on where you live. If you are on the east coast, it should be there very fast. West coast orders can take a little longer. I try to ship Priority on all West Coast orders so they do arrive in 2 to 3 business days on average.
Q. "Can I purchase Insurance?"
A. Yes, but the shipping cost would be extra. CardsInfinity.com can not be held responsible for the mishandling of the UPS or USPS without the purchase of Insurance.
If you would like insurance added to your package, make sure to email me at email@example.com directly after you order. Let me know how much insurance you would like to add and I will email you back with how to add insurance to your order.
Q. "Why is shipping so expensive?"
A. Shipping cost covers more than shipping. It helps cover supply cost, payment processing & the actual shipping cost. For example, a $100 box would have a $2 to $3 payment processing fee (some credit cards charge up to $4). Then the supply cost of toploads, ink, labels, bags, bubble mailers and etc has to be accounted for. Then the shipping cost itself. That is why most companies use the phrase S&H, the H (handling) is the payment processing & supply cost.
video box breaking
Q. "How do I place an order for a video box break? "
A. You place the order and you will then receive a confirmation email of that order. You can either leave a comment in the message box on check out and or reply to your order email confirmation stating you want a break. If you want special instructions for the break, make sure to reply to the order email confirmation.
Q. "Do you open all the boxes that are ordered? "
A. All boxes are shipped sealed unless we are specifically asked to break the box you ordered.
Q. "Is there an extra charge for a video break versus shipping the boxes sealed?"
A. NO! Video box breaking is offered absolutely free of charge.Your cards will be toploaded, teambagged and etc. They will arrive 100% safe from damage.
Q. "When can I expect my video to be uploaded to YouTube?"
A. If you place your order before 6PM ET, then your break and video will be uploaded the same day. Any orders after 6PM ET, will be broken and uploaded the next day.
Q. "Why do you show the #s on the boxes when doing a YouTube break?"
A. This is so people can pick which box # then want in the future. I show all #s at the beginning of a new case. So for example, if there is box #s 45 87 22 & 31 left from the case, you can easily pick a # you like. Also you can verify that the box did come from that sealed case. If the boxes do not have a serial # then I hand # the boxes with a sharpie. Once again, this is so you can easily pick which # you like. This is also a very easy way to keep track of what boxes have been broken from a certain case and which ones are left over.
Q. "Why do people have you break their box(es) on YouTube? Isn't half the fun opening it yourself?"
A. There are many reasons as to why people enjoy a video break and I will list a few here.
You get to see what you get from your box instantly without waiting for it to ship.
You get to share what you get from your box with other people. This in turn makes it easier to trade/ sell cards you don't want.
You get all of your hits shipped to you in sleeves, toploaders & teambags.
You get video proof if the box has a missing hit, crazy patch and etc.
Some find my southern accent to be very soothing :D.. OK I made that one up.