10 packs per box. 9 cards per pack.
- The popular SP Authentic base set features 100 star veterans and 100 Future Watch Rookies. The perennially-coveted Future Watch Rookies cards are #’d to 999 and the autograph versions are hard-signed! Additionally, the first 50 autographed cards for each player (1/999 - 50/999), on average, will also feature a “Debut Date” inscription.
- COLLECT TWO AUTOGRAPHS PER BOX! Every box contains, on average, one Autographed Future Watch Rookies card and an additional autograph card, which could be a second Autographed Future Watch Rookies card!
- NEW! Look for Future Watch - Limited Red, Limited Gold (#’d to 99) and 1-of-1 Limited Black cards! These cards are new unsigned versions of the Future Watch Rookies cards that can be collected alongside the Limited Red, Limited Gold (#’d to 99) and 1-of-1 Limited Black parallels of the regular base set. Collect eight Limited Red cards per box, on average!
- Look for more awesome Future Watch rookie cards, including, but not limited to:
- Future Watch Auto Patch: Hard-signed and #’d to 100.
- NEW! 2011-12 Retro Future Watch Auto Patch: Hard-signed; three tiers of rarity, all #’d to 99 or less.
- NEW! 2011-12 Retro Autographed Future Watch: Hard-signed; two tiers of rarity, each #’d to 499 or less.
- Spectrum FX: Future Watch (Levels 1-3) Bounty Cards: A subset of the beautiful 99-card Spectrum Lite FX bounty set that also includes 40 star veteran cards. Collect the entire set to earn amazing award cards! More information on the bounty program below.
- Bolster your card collection with popular Limited Auto Material and UD Authentic Auto Patch cards featuring hard-signed autographs and premium game-used memorabilia from many of the biggest names in the game today! Collect all four tiers of the Limited Auto Material set (each #’d to 100 or less) and both tiers of the UD Authentic Auto Patch set (both #’d to 49 or less).
- Many more of the popular SP Authentic insert sets collectors have come to know and love are back, including Sign of the Times, Immortal Ink, Marks of Distinction and SP Chirography. Included amongst the various Sign of the Times sets is the final installment of the “Decades Collection.” Collectors can complete their Sign of the Times 1990’s, 2000’s and 2010’s sets, adding the final 10 cards of each set. Also keep an eye out for several individual (including rare, hard-signed Sign of the Times Rookies) and multi-player autograph cards featuring two, three, four, six or eight standout active and/or retired players. There are some incredible pairings! The low-#’d Immortal Ink set features hard-signed autographs from legends of the game.
- NEW! Look for cards from these new insert sets:
- Pageantry: Features star veterans, top rookies and legends; keep an eye out for hard-signed Auto and Black Auto (#’d 1-of-1) parallels.
- SP Holofoils: Collectors will be chasing after these rare hologram insert cards featuring star veterans, top rookies and legends.
- 10 SP Die-Cuts, True Leaders and/or SP Top Rookies Cards (Includes Parallels)
- 8 Limited Red Cards (Base Set/Future Watch)
- 7 Regular Pageantry Cards
- 1 Autographed Future Watch Rookies Card
- 1 Additional Autograph Card (Could be a 2nd Autographed Future Watch Rookies Card)
- 1 #’d Base Set, #’d Insert or Rare Tech Insert Card
- At Least 1 Spectrum FX Bounty Card
Collect the complete 99-card Spectrum FX bounty set!
Award Cards to Earn
The first 50 collectors who redeem the complete 99-card set will be awarded Spectrum FX card #100, two surprise bonus cards AND a complete 100-card Spectrum FX - Gold parallel set #’d to 50! All remaining collectors who redeem the complete set will be awarded Spectrum FX card #100.
Redeem all bounty cards at UpperDeckBounty.com! For more information about the bounty program, visit the site on or after release date.